I loved reading about your life. My kids would love you. they are LA city lifeguards and love surfing and snowboarding too. Anyway, this is what I saw-mostly typos. Maybe you should coy and paste into word so you could see typos quickly.
Home page- typo paragraph 1 "and currently it teach Multimedia" change "it" to "I"
typo Paragraph 2- how satifying it was to watch childern -should be children by the way my older kids are both LA ciy lifeguards :)
paragraph 2 awkward wording/typo-'In past year I taught and assistant the member of my team at the post production studio.' maybe it should be 'assisted'
paragraph 3-' adventurest' should be 'adventurist '
Hi Karob,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about your life. My kids would love you. they are LA city lifeguards and love surfing and snowboarding too. Anyway, this is what I saw-mostly typos. Maybe you should coy and paste into word so you could see typos quickly.
Home page- typo paragraph 1 "and currently it teach Multimedia" change "it" to "I"
typo Paragraph 2- how satifying it was to watch childern -should be children by the way my older kids are both LA ciy lifeguards :)
paragraph 2 awkward wording/typo-'In past year I taught and assistant the member of my team at the post production studio.' maybe it should be 'assisted'
paragraph 3-' adventurest' should be 'adventurist '
'Europes' should be 'Europe'
and you need a blog link.
Very interesting and well written otherwise.